Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekend Baking

The weather was a bit too windy over the weekend so we didn't have the inflatables on. Every time it gets really windy Brandon has to go up on the roof and adjust them so they will inflate properly the next evening. We didn't get around to doing that, so they aren't on tonight either.
:(

This weekend I did a little baking - made some Halloween cookies and fixed up goodie boxes to send to my nieces and nephews. I'm still watching for our pictures (if any) in the newspapers. I will have to buy a Burleson paper on Wednesday since it may be in that edition.

I can't believe Halloween is almost here! I have one full weekend left to get everything ready - it's so exciting. I can't wait to see everyone's costumes this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home