Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"What's going on in your garage?"

Oh that? You must mean the redecorating! Yea, I thought it would be nice to make a new room in the garage. Just kidding! It's for the carnival, of course.

Turning our garage into a carnival for Halloween is our last big project for this year. We wanted to build a fence as well but I'd like to actually spend some of my time enjoying my favorite month and holiday, so we've opted out on that project. There's always next year.

So with that in mind, I need to finish the home's spooky curtains and get the carnival all together. We do have those extra special touches that we don't put out until Halloween night. Anyway, here's a peek at the garage. It will look awesome on Halloween - that's for sure!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home