Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Trash Bag Draperies

Our home is getting even spookier these days - thanks to our "trash bag" draperies. I love how they flow in the wind and they just look creepy.

It is easy and cheap to make your own spooky curtains! I use the large 33 gallon trash bags and I cut them open to make one large piece of plastic. (You could use plastic tarp but the thin texture of the trash bags allows the curtains to flow in the wind.)

At one end of the plastic (you'll want to start on the longest side to get that length for curtains) I cut small slits every 2 inches or so. This is the starting point for the tears. After this I just sit and watch tv and carefully tear the plastic up (from the started cuts)until the place I want it to stop. The end result is very haunting indeed. I just staple them to the house and voila - instant spooky!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home