Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 22, 2006

More Spooky Fun

Today I've been sorting the Halloween decorations - deciding what will go where. I'll start by adding the exterior lights and a ghost scene in the window.

The Halloween houses are all lined up in the living room, waiting for their new homes. Brandon gets excited about the houses and he's been asking me when I will put them out. So I am going to work on that over the next few days.

The weather needs to cool down so I can start working in the garage. We're having our little carnival in part of it this year. I know the weather was great about a week ago - and wouldn't you know I was in Florida! Speaking of Florida, here are some more pictures from the Halloween Party at Disney World...

Here is another view of Main Street - this time there is a bat flying around. If you look closely you can see the jack-o-lanterns that are in the windows of the buildings.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My mom is looking absolutely dead, thanks to the humid weather that night!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How cool, I got to take a picture with Captain Hook outside of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride (which by the way, I love the new Jack Sparrow additions!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is part of the Halloween parade, complete with the dancers of the Haunted Mansion. And don't they look nice and dead and gloomy! But of course!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home