Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, August 19, 2006

New for 2006

Hi everyone! 2006 will be an exciting year for Frank n Hollow. In addition to the candy we pass out to trick or treaters, we'll be hosting a mini haunted carnival in our garage. So far the plans are coming together quite nicely. I also want to say thank you in advance to our friends & family who have already committed to the project. Steph, Kevin, Mom - you're the best! Brandon and I are still trying to get a few other lost souls to join us - but at least we have our "skeleton crew".

So be sure to trick or treat in Burleson, Texas this year and get those costumes ready! For more information and photos just go to www.franknhollow.com

Also, Steph and I are very eager for the Halloween stuff to be out in stores already. If you see Halloween stuff out, please let me know! It's very exciting for sure. Oh, and the Burleson Hobby Lobby already had Christmas stuff out, and as much as I love Christmas, it makes me pretty upset to see those trees and ornaments all on display - I mean, we haven't even had Halloween yet. Gosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home