Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Picture This (And Other Random Stuff)

Yesterday we were contacted by both the Star Telegram and the Star Group newspapers. They want to photograph our haunted display!

So today Brandon and I were scrambling to finish up some of the final details on our home. Of course, there will still be those few touches (like the graveyard) that we won't get out until Halloween night.

We decided that we needed something more that people could see from the main road. Our answer was a 6 foot inflatable skull (that just so happens to be crawling with a couple of spiders) on the opposite side of our roof. It looks amazing! I love it. I will post pictures as soon as possible - my battery on my digital camera kicked the bucket and needs a recharge. :-)

We're dressing up in costume tomorrow night for our home's picture taking. Did I mention I am dead tired??? BWA HA HA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home