Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pumpkin Carving Party

Tonight we had our first ever pumpkin carving party. It was so much fun - I think we'll do it every year! I made all the gruesome treats like Cheese Ball Goblin, Gremlin Ears, and Mummy Dogs. As usual I made tons of food and had a lot left over to snack on (that's ok with me!) My favorite treat was the homemade caramel apples. Yum! I will post the recipes later today!!

Anyway, here are some pictures from our 1st Annual Pumpkin Carving Party...

The Cheese Ball Goblin was terribly cute & oh so yummy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This year's sweets consisted of caramel apples, popcorn balls (which were a dud, I packed them too tight!) and Halloween candy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Everyone is having fun carving their own pumpkin. Stephanie (bottom right corner) has that crazed look in her eye. Plus, she has a knife! Watch out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me, yes me. I have a pumpkin head. My pumpkin had a fancy toupee and mustache.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our pumpkins lined up. We had two other pumpkins but they had already left with their owners. We finally figured out we could take the picture without the flash so you'd see that glow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A pumpkin carving party wouldn't be complete without a little photo shoot in front of the haunted room.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home