Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

NEW * 2006 * Halloween Pictures

Ahh, finally you say! Here are some of my favorite pictures from our 2006 Halloween Season at Frank n Hollow. We've had a busy week and I'm STILL working on putting away the Halloween stuff. Enjoy the pictures!

Our main cemetary...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our pet cemetary... (kudos to Beverly at Sleepless Souls for this great idea!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The entrance to our carnival ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our victim. Hmm, are there a few spiders in here? I wonder where??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"The Skeleton Crew" From left to right, Me (Brandy) good friend Stephanie, my mom Sandy and my fabulous husband Brandon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Passing out treats to the kids. Even my dad got a kick helping out. We needed the extra hand - we got very busy at times!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A couple of very scary monsters...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And last but not least, one of my favorite things... the witch's cauldron! We we're cooking dinner you know, rats and snakes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home